Dry skin can be uncomfortable and itchy because of underlying skin condition or environmental factors. Dry skin is the type of skin that lacks moisture in its outer layer. Dry skin can be caused by including genetics, environment factors, choice of your lifestyle etc. But today many natural remedies are available to protect your skin from dryness.
Here are some remedies for what should you do about dry skin.
- Hydrate yourself: This is the best remedy to hydrate yourself. Increase your water intake. Dehydration can be the cause of your dry skin. Drink at least 7-8 glasses of water. It can help to keep your skin hydrated from the inside out.
Apply natural soap on your skin: Harsh soap can strip the skin of its natural oils, leading to dryness. When choosing products for your skin, opt for gentle, natural soap that won’t further irritate your skin. Learn more about natural soaps.
- Use coconut oil: The natural oil that works well to treat dry skin is coconut oil. Coconut oil has the property that it contains saturated fatty acids that have emollient. Coconut oil is safe and effective for dry skin. It can also improve skin hydration.
Honey: Honey is very beneficial for dry skin. Honey works as a moisturising property for your skin. It has anti-inflammatory properties. You can apply honey directly on your skin. As it is completely natural. Honey makes your skin healthy and glowing. Now, The Bath Essence has launched its soap of honey made with natural honey. It helps in moisturising your skin and nourishing it.
Check out our Honey banana soap.
- Aloe Vera: Another remedy for dry skin is aloe vera. It can give you relief from dryness. You can directly apply aloe vera leaves gel or you can take the aloe vera soap made with natural ingredients that helps to hydrate your skin.
- Apply natural moisturiser: Don’t forget to apply natural moisturiser after bathing or showering with natural soap. You can look for a moisturiser that contains natural ingredients like, aloe vera, coconut oil or shea butter which can help soothe and hydrate your skin.
- Walnut Soap: In the collection of The Bath Essence it has the walnut soap which is made from walnut powder and beetroot powder. It helps in exfoliating and brightening your skin. It removes dead skin cells and promotes the growth of new, healthy skin cells. Check out our Walnut beetroot soap.
- Eat a healthy diet: Food you eat plays an important role to protect your skin from dryness. Eating a healthy diet is a must for you. You can include fruits, vegetables in your diet. It can help in improving the overall health of your skin. You must include vitamin C in your routine food, like citrus fruits and bell peppers. It will help in collagen production which can improve the texture and elasticity of your skin.
Dry skin can be uncomfortable, painful, and frustrating. But after following these remedies you can protect your skin from dryness. You can improve the health and appearance of your skin by avoiding harsh chemicals and treatments.
Being a reader please share your review/ suggestion/ feedback/ or anything you want to convey to us via comment section or mail. We always encourage our readers to connect with us.